Friday, June 13, 2014

Hot Shower

Well, that went well.  You know, the meeting between Luke and my parents.

No, literally.  They loved him.  Unfortunately. 

The meeting between them was relatively uneventfully.  I saw them chatting during my match, and it seemed mainly smiles and laughs.  I had told them all I was hitting with a recruit after the match, and so I wouldn't be able to do anything.  I was planning on going home for dinner on Sunday after my match anyhow, so I didn't feel too bad about not going to eat with my parents afterwards.  Luke had made plans with the guys, which I was thankful for, so I didn't have to cater to him, either.

After my match, I was sweaty and pretty much everyone had left the tennis center.  I looked to see Pablo and Coach speaking to the other team's coach by the exit, and no one else around.  I decided to just hurry and change shirts there.  I dug through my bag and found a clean tank top, stripped my shirt off and pulled the tank top over my head.  I picked up my racquet and turned around to find Pablo and the new recruit standing right behind me.  "Oh!" I jumped slightly.  "Sorry."

Pablo gave me a sly smile, and I could see in his eyes he didn't think I needed to apologize.  I turned to size up the recruit.  He had a very athletic build, a few inches taller than me, black hair, dark brown eyes, and gorgeous brown skin.  He wasn't what I considered traditionally handsome, but he was cute and clearly confident and that made him more attractive than what he would be otherwise.  "Hola, me llamo Alberto."

From my minimal knowledge of Spanish, I knew what that meant.  "Buenos dias, Alberto!  Me llamo Aleah."

And then he started speaking very quickly to Pablo, and I was lost.  I half smiled and looked back and forth between them as they spoke, pretending like I understand, but I probably looked more stupid than anything, since they both knew I didn't speak Spanish.

Pablo then addressed me, "Beto doesn't speak good English yet.  I think he will end up coming here.  He said so before coming to visit, but he may need help with some English next year.  If he does, he will be here for most of the summer, probably helping out at the park lessons, too."

"Oh, right.  I'll be living on campus all summer, so I'd be happy to help him out."

They spoke back and forth a little more and then Alberto grabbed his racquet out of his bag and started heading to the other side of the court.   I started walking to the base line (back of the court) and Pablo grabbed my wrist to stop me.  "Ahlayah, que buena pinta hoy."

"Uh... what?"

He gave me a seductive smile and moved his eyes to look down at me.  "You played well."

I cocked my head at him, and narrowed my eyes suspiciously.  "Gracias."  I trotted out to the court and grabbed some tennis balls from the hopper (ball holder) and started hitting with Alberto.

Alberto ended up being amazing, and I reminded myself to tell Joe he was lucky he was graduating, or else he would've had a challenge keeping his number one spot next year.

After hitting, I made plans to meet Alberto in the late morning at the library.  Pablo agreed to make sure he made it there, and we would go from there.  I headed home and dropped onto my bed to rest for a moment before I decided to shower.

I hopped up and went into the bathroom, leaving the door open.  Maddie was in California and Sarah was in Kansas for track.  Elena was staying at her parents all weekend to do wedding planning, so I knew I had the apartment to myself.  The water was so hot, the mirror was already steamed up and sweating.  I smiled, anticipating the hot water pelting my body, washing away the sweat and thoughts about Luke.

I stepped into the shower and stood with my eyes closed facing the water, letting the water penetrate and flatten my hair, washing down my face, tracing water trails down my body.  I lifted my face, feeling the water directly hitting my face.  I opened my mouth, taking a little water in and swishing it around, before spitting it  out.  All of a sudden, I felt hands on my hips sliding around to my stomach and pulling me back into a body.  I jumped and gasped, trying to think of the most painful thing I could grab to start hitting someone with.  I started to reach for the shower back scratcher that Elena kept hanging in the shower, thinking the wood handle would be the most damaging when I felt lips against my ear.

"Ahlayah."

I stiffened and snapped my head to see Pablo.  "Pablo?  What... How did you?  What are you doing?" I couldn't even form complete sentences.  My mind was racing with question after question of how he got in there, how he knew where I lived, and what he thought he was doing.

He put his finger over his lips and gently guided me back against the shower wall.  He pushed his body flush to mine, and I could feel his hardness against my stomach.  My mouth slightly gaped open and he bent his head down and his lips parted, sealing the moment as they touched mine.  My head started screaming no, immediately, but my nether region was pulsating yes.  As his hands slid up my naked, wet body, and met my breasts, he cupped them and I let the sensation take away all my hesitation and any thoughts of Luke.  I kissed into his mouth harder, while the water streamed over our now entwined bodies.  He started kissing my neck, nibbling my ear lobes, and I felt him slip a hand between my legs.  I exhaled sharply, craving even more.  I thrusted my hips forward, into his hand, encouraging him to keep going. He straightened up completely, and then lowered himself slightly.  When he raised back up, I felt his hard member between my legs, rubbing me.  Teasing me.  He picked up one of my legs and wrapped it around his back.  Right as I felt the tip start to enter me he stopped.

He pulled his face back and looked at me.  What he said next, I definitely wasn't expecting.

14 comments:

  1. Arrrgg!!!! Not a cliffhanger!! :-) Can't wait until next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterJune 13, 2014 at 9:25 AM

    Apparently it's Game and Set to Pedro. Who will win the Match?

    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First she is possibly drugged and taken advantage of by Luke. Now her apartment is broken into and she is taken advantage again by someone else...This blog has come a long way from New York and the guy whose name I can't remember in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! I didn't see that coming! I neeeeeeeed to know what happens don't leave us hanging too long lol. I do find it slightly alarming that he came into her house like that though. In all honesty Aleah needs to learn to put her foot down when things are weird and that would have scared the crap out of me. Sure its sexy in like fantasy land but the truth is its weird and scary and creepy and not ok that he just came into her house and into her shower like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure this is almost rape, not cool or "wow"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure she is probably dreaming right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterJune 13, 2014 at 4:50 PM

      Ooo, good call!

      Delete
    2. I pray it is just a dream! If not, there's something seriously wrong with her.

      Delete
  7. I'm also pretty positive she is dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What did he say to her in Spanish that she didn't understand?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope she is dreaming!! Because this sounds creepy!! I wish Zach (I think that's his name) would come back

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think she's dreaming too or like Danielle said that Zach came back to surprise her? I like that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so creepy, better be dreaming!
    Otherwise I'm not to sure how I feel about the blog anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was weird and creepy. I agree that I hope she is dreaming otherwise she's a really weird girl. If it's not a dream I may have to stop reading because I don't know any girl that would be ok with a dude just coming into her apartment like that. I would have more respect for her character if she punched him.

    ReplyDelete