Friday, June 12, 2015

So sweet, readers

Readers:

You all are amazing!!  You are so sweet and supportive, and appreciate all of your comments, soo so much.  Single parenting is hard, and there are times I don't feel strong.  AT. ALL.  But your words from my "blog family" really are touching, and made me tear up.

I really do have the best readers.  Ever.

A few of you mentioned that I should start a gofundme account.  It's funny because someone close to me had actually suggested that awhile ago.  The problem is I have a lot of pride and don't like/don't ask people I know for money, so I have a hard time putting it out there like that for just anyone/people I don't know. 

Plus, to be completely honest, I can count on both of my hands the number of people (including family) who really know the extent of the medical stuff going on with my daughter.  I keep my personal life just that, usually.  Personal.

However, based on you guys saying it... I'll consider it.  If I decide at some point to do it, I'll definitely update you all. 

I just feel so humbled and blessed that people I don't even know would be so generous and supportive.  So thank you.  Truly, from the bottom of my heart... thank you.

Okay... anyway (changing the subject as I wipe my tears away...) I know I said the new post will be up today.. and it will.  I still need to write it (I'm a procrastinator, plus, I JUST got done working for the day).  So if you're reading this.. check back in a few hours.  I promise it'll still be up tonight.

<3 A

No comments:

Post a Comment