Monday, July 6, 2015

Conversation Piece

The last time I had spoke with Victoria, she had admitted to me that Luke had let on wanting to make me pay.  But the real bomb she dropped was that she had access to his Facebook.  She told me that after this all happened, and after Luke tried telling her his made up version of what happened, she had logged into his account, looked at his Facebook messages, and there was a conversation between Luke and one of his dirty ex-housemates, that they had discussed a plan to rape me.  The both of them.

The plan was supposed to take place after the New Year, but apparently Luke had gotten antsy and taken matters into his own hands.

I wanted to meet and talk to Victoria again, because I had requested something of her, and I wanted to make sure she was following up with my request.

We were at the same coffee shop she had originally came and spilled everything to me.

"Did you do it?" I actually doubted she had, because I was still questioning her tainted loyalty to Luke.

She nodded her head yes.  "I did.  I feel guilty, but I did."  She reached into her bag and handed me a stack of papers.

I flipped through them quickly, noting the long printout of the Facebook conversation, and tucked it away in my bag, for me to read through later before I gave them to Detective Stratton.

She continued, "I also changed his Facebook email address and password.  Now he won't be able to get on and mess with anything or delete it."

I laughed.  "You're maniacal."

She grinned and blushed.  "Aleah, I really am sorry for everything.  You know... I think if we had met under different circumstances, we could've been friends."

I smiled, sadly, back at her.  "I agree."

4 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I know this post is super short. Because of that, there will be a new one up Friday night that will be much longer than this :)

    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I'm so glad it seems like aleah won't have any trouble getting him convicted and putting him away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to be "that person," but by getting into his account without his permission and changing his log in and password she has basically thrown out all the evidence she just gathered. In reality its secondary and circumstantial it would never hold up in court, especially since they basically tampered with evidence. Stunts like that get things thrown out all the time.

      Delete
    2. True - but maybe since they now have the roommate's info, they can lean on him and get him to implicate that douchebag! mum

      Delete