Wednesday, November 19, 2014

LbA: Sexy Time



Chase was hanging out with me in my apartment while I packed.  It was Tuesday evening and the next day I was leaving until the beginning of the following week for tennis.  I loved traveling, but I realized, while watching Chase try to name things I would need to take with me, that I was going to miss him.  We were to the point where we were seeing each other most evenings during the week.  I valued every moment with him.  And the days I didn’t see him, we would talk on the phone, or at least text throughout the day.

Sarah was at the hospital with her high school friend, Kate, who had an allergic reaction to some meth, apparently.  She had been there since the previous day.  I had tried convincing Sarah to let me come up there to be with them, but she had insisted it was not necessary.  I know that Sarah was really hurting for her, and I wanted to be there for her, but I also knew that even if I had wanted to be there, I couldn’t have stayed long since I was leaving for almost a week.  I’m not sure where Maddie or Nellie were, but they weren’t there.

“All finished!” I sang, happily.  I shoved my hand down on the mass amount of clothes in my duffel bag, and zipped it up to my wrist, and pulled it out and struggled to finish getting it closed.  I took it and dropped it by the front door, and skipped back to the bedroom.  Chase was lounged on my bed with his hands behind his head.  He was subtly looking me up and down, his lips slightly parted.  The desire was shining in his eyes.

I smiled, teasingly, at him.  “Oh wow, it’s getting warm in here...” I unzipped my hoodie, kicking the door closed with my foot, revealing only the sports bra I had on underneath.  I was thankful I had yoga pants on, so they would be flexible and form fitting.  I clicked off the overhead light and climbed on my bed and straddled Chase, but kept myself suspended above him on my knees.  There was just enough light coming in through the blinds from the street lamps that we could make out each other’s expressions, and see the glistening in our eyes.  “Flip over so I can rub your back!”

His eyes were darting between my eyes and my mouth.  He appeared to be contemplating if he was really going to flip over or not.  He started to sit up and roll onto his stomach when he grabbed both of my arms and pushed me sideways until he had me on my back, and he was leaning over me.  He brushed a stray lock of hair back behind my ear and left his hand lingering on my cheek as he leaned down and lightly kissed me.  I involuntarily rose up meeting him, pushing my lips hard against his.  He pushed back, moving my head down against the bed.  The kissing heated up, hands straying up and down, anywhere but where they really wanted to be.  Chase lifted up and I opened my eyes.  He was looking at me with questioning lacing his beautiful blues.  I slightly nodded my head, giving him unspoken permission. 

He leaned down and kissed me a little more tentatively, his hand trailing from the side of my head, all the way down to my breast, leaving it there, not moving.  Slowly he started massing over my sports bra, his kisses becoming more intense and passionate.  He was propped up on his other elbow.  I trailed my fingernails down his side until I got to the hem of his tshirt, and I slightly raised it, so my fingertips were on his skin.  I lightly scraped against his skin down the edge of his basketball shorts, and hooked my thumb inside of them, pulling his body closer to mine.  Through the thin material I could feel his arousal pressing against my thigh.  I moaned quietly, his desire turning me on.  I could feel myself dampen.  I rolled myself so I was on my side and put my upper leg over his waist, and he pressed against me. 

His kisses moved down to my neck and he motioned for me to lift up, which I did, and he rolled my sports bra up and over my head, freeing my breasts.  He lustfully eyed them, and put his lips around my nipple, sucking and licking.  I frantically grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked upwards, causing him to pause long enough for me to pull his shirt up and over his head.  His mouth pressed against mine again, his bare chest pressed against mine.  There is something about skin to skin contact that just gets me.  He moved his hand down, placing it between my legs and rubbing through the cloth. 

Gripping the waistband of my pants, he started pulling them down, and I raised my hip off the bed, so he had easier access.  He looked me in the eyes and started his descent, kissing and licking down my body, pausing at my breasts, moving down my stomach, leaving a trail of kisses to my inner thigh.  He rolled me fully onto my back and positioned himself with my legs over his shoulders, his knees on the floor at the end of the bed.  He slowly and painstakingly teased me, kissing my inner thighs, licking the edge of where I wanted him, up and down.  Then he plunged his tongue into me and I arched my back and inhaled sharply at the immediate pleasure that seized my body.  “Oh, Chase,” I softly moaned. 

He lightly, and expertly, circled his tongue upwards.  I was so turned on, I knew this was going to be quick.  My breathing sped up, my hips thrusting.  He inserted a finger, and put his other hand on my stomach, trying to hold me still.

I was mere seconds away from exploding when the bedroom door flung open.  “Aleah, you in here?” We both froze as the light was flicked on and Nellie started casually strolling in holding a textbook in front of her.  She was looking over at my desk.  Unfortunately, I remembered too late that I told her she could borrow my laptop to write a paper tonight, before I left with it the next day.  And there it was, sitting on my desk. 

So there we were, paused with Chase’s head between my legs.  His eyes just as wide as I’m sure mine were.  When I tried grabbing for my comforter to fling over my naked body and his head, Nellie saw my movement and jerked her face towards us.  In one slow motion that felt like minutes but was literally seconds, her whole naive sense of being was stripped of its purity.  She dropped the text book, jaw dropped open, pushed her glasses up her nose, and turned on her heel to leave.  In her hurriedness, she caught her foot in the strap of my tennis bag that was laying haphazardly on the floor, and fell, lunging towards the door.  But she landed on her hands and knees, crawling out of the room. 

I lost it at that point, laughing hysterically.  Chase mumbled something and jumped up to help Nellie, and I wrapped my blanket around me.  Thankfully, Chase still had his pants on.  “Oh my gosh, Nellie, I’m so sorry.  I should’ve said something, but you surprised me!” I managed between giggles.  “Are you okay?”

Chase had given her a hand and was helping her off the floor.  She couldn’t seem to look me in the eyes as she muttered she was fine, but her face flushed, and appearance disheveled.  “I really should’ve knocked.”

“Yeah.  Yeah, you probably should’ve.”

Chase was apologizing profusely.  I didn’t know whose face was more tomato-like, his or Nellie’s.  I went and picked up Nellie’s text book and grabbed my laptop.  I walked out and put them on our table.  Nellie was sitting on the couch, and Chase was in the bathroom.  “Nellie, I really am sorry.  I just froze when you walked in, shocked.”

“No, I’m really sorry.  You appeared to be having... um, well... fun, I guess.  Sorry I interrupted.”

I motioned to the book and laptop and she thanked me.  I went into my room and waited for Chase.  He came in, shaking his head, his eyes still wide.  “Chase, I owe you an apology, too.  I guess I should’ve locked the door.”

He seemed to relax at that point, his shoulders dropped.  He chuckled, finally.  “No, it’s okay.  I mean, we are kind of in a dorm.  I’m just embarrassed.”

“You?!  You weren’t the one lying spread eagle, full monty!”

We then were able to laugh off the event.  He, sadly, watched me get dressed, as the mood was killed.
Before we walked out of the room, he wrapped his arms around me.  I asked, “So, do you think we’re just not meant to get, you know, intimate, yet?  I mean, this is the second time it’s started getting all hot and heavy, and this is the second time our plans have been foiled.”

He shook his head at me.  “I think it’s just been bad timing.  That’s all.  I’m sure it’ll happen.  Third time’s a charm, right?”  He smiled gently at me.

“I sure hope so,” I sighed. 

He laughed and we hugged.   I walked him to the door, he paused, kissing me and promising to talk to me the next day, and to have fun and good luck. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey y'all!

    Make sure you come back tonight for a Life by Zach posting :)

    I know I had mentioned not posting on the same days as his, but this was a special occasion due to my daily posts through tomorrow. Please forgive me. I promise it won't happen again!

    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - @nylonlover69 on Twitter/IGNovember 19, 2014 at 11:10 AM

    OMG, I was horrified, and laughing at the same time too!

    ReplyDelete