Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Saturday, Part B



*Author's note: I know this post and the last have been shorter; there are longer ones to come, I promise.  But know there are big things that will be happening in NYC, and I can't wait for you all to see what's in store!   Thank you to all my readers, for taking the time to come back and follow Aleah's journey*



After practice, I walked outside to Zach waiting for me to take me home.  Zach had told me we had reservations at The Normandy, a French restaurant that had just opened March 1 and always had a line.  I had seen reviews on it, and heard amazing things, but wanted to see (or taste) for myself, so I was super excited when Zach told me that’s where we were going.  Reservations were at 6:30, so I had a couple of hours to get ready.  

 I got into the shower immediately upon arriving home.  I was standing under the steaming hot water, letting it run down my body, rinsing away the salt and sweat, when I heard the bathroom door open.  When we got there, my roommates were gone, so I knew it could only be one person.  I heard the shower curtain sliding open towards the back of the shower and felt a hand on my side, reaching around and lightly resting on my stomach.  Zach linked his other arm underneath mine and reached up so his hand was on my shoulder, and pulled me back against him.  He kissed my shoulder, and then my neck.  I could feel him become aroused, against my back.  He twirled me around and pushed me up against the wall of the shower.  I sharply breathed in and closed my eyes as he leaned down and kissed me, long and sweet.  I wrapped my arms around his neck, entwining my fingers through his hair.  He slowed down his kisses, to be lighter, and more tender, and pushed his body against mine.  Then he pulled away, gazed into my eyes and said, “that’s all you get, for now.”

My eyes widened and I balled up my fists and lightly pounded him on the chest.  “Tease!”

He came in rapidly then and kissed me again, passionately, like he needed me at that moment.  But he pulled away, again, and whispered, “We need to leave in just over an hour.  Now is not the time.”  He opened up the curtain then, and climbed out.  I longingly watched his toned body stepping out of the shower.  I showered quickly, then, wanting to escape the place where I was just left hanging.

After getting out I got ready relatively fast, wearing flared charcoal dress pants, a black camisole with a cream colored lacy long sleeved shirt over, and black pumps.  I put my hair into a high ponytail, braided the tail, and wrapped it around and pinned it, into a braided bun.  My makeup was simple.  I stepped out to the living room to see Zach watching basketball, wearing black dress pants, a pale blue dress shirt that was tucked in, and a black skinny tie.  He helped me with my coat and we left.

I had already cleared it with my roommates for Zach to stay the night, sleeping in the living room, so after dinner we were heading back to watching We Are the Millers, and relax before flying out the next day after my match.  Dinner was absolutely amazing with Zach’s parents.  I had a Gougére for an appetizer and Boeuf bourguigon as my entrée.  Both were phenomenal, and I completely gorged myself.  Afterward, we were sitting chatting, drinking glasses of wine.  His parents were asking him if the trip to New York with me was a special occasion.

“No, we are just getting away, catching up, taking a vacation together.”

His mother then asked, “Are you going to be sleeping in two different beds?”

Zach scrunched up his face at Gloria, “What?  Mom, come on.  Really?”

“Well, Zachary, you know how Aleah’s parents and I feel about any sort of premarital relations.”

I blushed and Zach rolled his eyes and said, “Mom, stop.  Aleah and I are both adults and are not going to make poor life decisions.”

Ben chimed in then, with, “Make sure you put a helmet on that soldier, son!”

My eyes widened and I almost spit out the wine I had just put in my mouth.  I turned bright red and snuck a glance at Zach out of the corner of my eye and he was just as red as I was.  While both of our parents were conservative and had the hope that their children were going to marry each other and not have sex until they were married, Ben was more of a realist.  Ben also was hilarious and would say completely inappropriate stuff at times.  Most of the time, Ben appeared to be so regal and proper, that when something like that came flying out of his mouth, you just didn’t know how to react.  But that made me love his dad even more.  Proper with a touch of sarcastic, perverse humor.

Gloria reached over and pulled Ben’s wine glass towards her.  “Clearly, dear, you’ve had enough.”  She raised an eyebrow at him.  I snickered, Zach shook his head, and Ben looked at Zach and winked.  We finished our dinner date shortly after, and headed back to my apartment.  On the way, Zach apologized for his parents.

“You know I love Ben and Gloria.  Plus, it isn’t like I’ve not seen this side of them before.”

“You’re right.  Dad is just usually so reserved and business-like.  So then when he says his ‘in the gutter’ remarks, it’s usually to just me, and we can laugh and banter back and forth.  Mom knows, and laughs usually, just not in public.”

“Zach.  You don’t need to explain.  I love your whole family.  You know this.”  We were stopped at a red light and he leaned over and kissed me then.  He paused before sitting back straight in his seat, looking thoughtfully into my eyes.  We drove the rest of the way in silence.

Back at the apartment, we made a cushion/pillow/blanket bed on the floor of the living room, and snuggled in together, to watch the movie.  I popped a bag of popcorn to share (movie theater butter, of course), and sipped on a Coke.  Halfway through, I fell asleep, enjoying the warmth and comfort of Zachary laying next to me.

5 comments:

  1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterMarch 27, 2014 at 1:40 PM

    "Put a helmet on that soldier!" lol, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! that was my favorite part!! hahaha!!
      I think if I were Aleah, I wouldn't have contained myself and would have laughed (of embarrassment of course!)
      -Z

      Delete
  2. So excited to hear about their trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be an exciting adventure for them :)

      Delete