Friday, April 18, 2014

Best. Friend. Ever.

"Uh..." I started stammering, immediately.

Luke adjusted to look at me, and stopped moving.  "What?"

"We, um..." I put my hand on his chest and started pushing him upwards.  "We need to talk about that," I said nodding my head down towards his insanely large member.  I don't know if it was my lack of seeing real life penises (I had only ever had sexual experiences with Zach and Derek), or maybe they were just abnormally small, but there was no way I was about to let that monstrosity near me.

He smiled mischievously at me and said, "About Thor?"

"You named your penis Thor?" I said in disbelief.  "Don't get me wrong.  Apparently it is a very accurate name."

He laughed.  "I'll take it slow and be gentle."

"Luke, there is no way.  Firstly, I don't care what speed you take it, that is not fitting in me.  Secondly, I have to play two matches this weekend, and I don't know I'll have enough time to heal from that.  Thirdly, just no."

He looked defeated but obliged.  He rolled off of me and grabbed some sweatpants and pulled them on, sans underwear.  I could see the outline of his massive member through the pants.  I sat up and apologized to him.

He waved me off.  "No, don't apologize.  I understand.  We'll just have to go slowly and I'll have to work you up to it," he said as he started waving two fingers in the air and smiling at me again.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded once.  "So, if you don't mind me asking, do you know exactly how long you are?"  I flushed slightly, feeling embarrassed for even asking.

He seemed to puff up his chest a little as he said, "Nine."

I then looked away and busied myself finding my clothes.  He seemed to get the hint and change the subject.  "What time do you leave in the morning?"

"I don't remember exactly.  I'm going to have to check the papers again when I get home."

"And when do you get back?"

"Sometime Monday evening, I think."

"I might miss you when you're gone."

I finally relaxed a little and looked at him and smiled.  "I may miss you, too.  But I'll let you know the verdict of that."

I had finished dressing at that point.  He hugged me and kissed me deeply and walked me to the door.  I left and told him I'd text him tomorrow when we got to Indiana.

~~~~~~~

I pushed myself up into a push-up position and then sitting, hanging my legs off the bed.  By the time I'd gotten home the previous evening, Sarah was already asleep.  I looked at her bed now and saw it empty, in the glow of the starting to rise sun through out blinds.  I frowned.  She wasn't a super late sleeper, but she wasn't usually up this early.

I padded out to the living room area, but it was empty.  I turned to head back to the bedroom when I heard a key in the door.  I stopped and turned to see Sarah coming in holding a bag from Panera Bread and with a cup in one hand and another one tucked between her arm and body.  "Oh!"  She exclaimed, looking startled.

"What are you doing?"  I whispered, knowing that Maddie and Elena were sleeping in the other bedroom.

"Surprising you," she said, smiling as she turned on the light.  I walked over to her as she put everything down on the kitchen counter and wrapped her in a tight hug. 

"You're the best."

She hugged me back.  "Okay, stop now," she said pulling away.  "We need to get you packed and out the door.  I checked your papers and you need to be at the bus in 35 minutes."

I looked at the clock and saw it said 6:35 a.m.  "Got it."

As I was eating my spinach and artichoke souffle, I was attempting to get ready, while Sarah was packing my bags.  I told her where to find my tennis gear and other basics to throw in my duffel bag.  I threw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt, washed my face and brushed my teeth.  I opted to not wear any makeup, as we were just going to be traveling all day.  I finished my food and went into the bedroom to check my bags and grab my pillow and favorite blanket.  I stuffed the blanket in my pillow's case.  I made sure I had all the necessities, toiletries, outfits to wear out to dinner after matches, and travel clothing for the way back.  I had my two tennis outfits, shoes, sports bras, and racquets.  I grabbed a couple sweat rags and a water bottle and stuff them in my tennis bag, too.  I yawned and looked at Sarah, who looked sleepy, too.  "I think that's everything," I said.

"Alright, let's go!"

"What?  Go back to bed!"

"No, I wouldn't be your bestie if I didn't drive you there, would I?  I'll come get you when you get back, too.  I'm going to miss your face!"

"What would I do without you?"

"You'd be late."

"Fact."

As we left and made the 10 minute drive to where the bus was waiting, I quickly told Sarah about my night the previous night.  I told her about dinner, the comments made, and finished with, "and not only is it nine inches long, but it was the biggest round thing ever.  There was no way that was coming near me."

I looked over to catch her reaction after my quick, long-winded rant, to see she was slightly frowning, but not saying anything.  "What?"

"Aleah, I really want to give you my opinion, but I don't have time."  I looked out the window to see she was pulling up beside the Greyhound.  "You want me to call you later, or just talk when you get home?"

I thought for a second.  "Let's just talk when I get home.  It's not like I'll be seeing Luke anytime before then, anyway."

"Will do.  I'll miss you!  Have fun!  Good luck! Love you!"  She quickly spouted as I was opening the door.  I leaned over and gave her a side hug and kissed her cheek.

"Love you!"

12 comments:

  1. "Thor"?! How funny!

    Also, Sarah is awesome. Mm, panera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that name just came to me. Thankfully, I never dated a guy that nicknamed his penis. I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face.

      I agree, Sarah is awesome. I have a real life "Sarah" who I love to pieces! And I crave Panera breakfast quite frequently. It's a passion of mine!!

      Delete
  2. Wasn't really expecting that to be the thing that made her stop, that's crazy funny! And, Sarah is such a great friend, she looks out for Aleah, wonder what she'll have to say about Luke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny :) And quite traumatizing, too! I mean... not that I'd know from experience... haha

      Sarah is a good friend. Hopefully her thoughts are genuine and she doesn't try to sugar coat anything.

      Delete
  3. This post was funny.. Lol Sarah is a great friend to Aleah I can't wait to see what she has to say and how things will turn out with Luke now lol.. Can't wait until the next post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs a "Sarah" in their life!

      The post is up now, so no more waiting :)

      Delete
  4. It was funny, but I can't believe she said no to Thor.

    I think Sarah is going to advise her not to get to deep into a relationship with Luke. She just spent an awesome week with Zack. This might cause a rift between her and Sarah. mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not saying that I've been in her situation... BUT.. if I had, I wouldn't blame her for turning down the Thor one bit :)

      You may be right, but the new post is up and you're about to find out :)

      Delete
  5. When will you post next?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a set posting schedule each week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't. Unfortunately, due to my schedule, I can't commit to a consistent posting time every week. Plus, I don't ever want to say I'll do something and then not follow through. I like to be a person of my word. So what I do commit to, is posting 2-3 times per week, usually 3, unless my week has been insanely busy. However, since I put up a new post today, I'll more than likely get another 2 or 3 out this week still.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete