Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Medusa



My alarm started beeping Friday morning, signaling it was time to get up and start packing so I could make it to the bus to head to Indiana.  I was so sleepy, as my date with Luke ran longer than we had planned.  I closed my eyes again and slammed my face down into my pillow with a sigh, thinking back to the previous night.

I had arrived to Luke’s house close to 7, and knocked on the door loudly.  The house the guys share is relatively big, and I wanted to make sure someone heard me.  I heard thumping, as someone was running down the stairs.  The door flung open to Nate standing there.  He half smiled at me and opened the door wide, flourishing his hand towards the kitchen.  I turned my head to say hi and thank him and saw him staring at my butt.  I stopped dead in my tracks and fully turned my body to face him.  “Excuse me.”  I stared at him blankly.

“Oh, you never need to excuse yourself for THAT.”  He slammed the door shut and took off up the stairs, taking them two at a time, as I stood there glaring at the back of his head.  Immature.  I shook my head and started towards the kitchen.  As I neared, the smell took over and was so mesmerizing.

Luke was towering over the kitchen counter, hunched over, cutting something.  I quietly walked up behind him and placed my hands on his back.  He jumped and whipped around, brandishing a butcher’s knife.  It was my turn to jump backwards.  “Ah!” I yelped.

“Aleah!  Shit.  Never sneak up on a man wielding a knife!”  He chuckled and bent down to give me a kiss on the forehead and turned back around to his task at hand.  “Have a seat at the table,” he called out over his shoulder.  “Drink?”

“Water’s fine.  Whatcha’ makin’?”

“My specialty.”

“Which is?”

“Salad, gourmet burgers, and homemade parmesan garlic fries!  And by homemade, I mean, I took them out of a bag and fried them, but added the parm and garlic.  That counts, right?”  He quickly looked over his shoulder and grinned at me before turning around to continue chopping.  I leaned over to peer around his frame at what he was cutting up.  Carrots.  I assumed for the salad. 

“Of course that counts!  And sounds delicious.  I’m hungry, so I totally cannot wait to eat!”

“You’re always hungry.”

I nodded my head, “You’re right.  I can’t deny it!”  I saw he had 6 hamburger patties laying next to the stove, still raw.  “Are you expecting me to eat half of those?”

“Oh, no.  You can if you want, but Nate and one of my other housemates, Charlie, is joining us.  Do you know Charlie?  He’s on the basketball team with me.”

I frowned, thinking.  “Hmm...  I may know him if I see him, but I’m not always the best with faces and names.”

“You don’t mind they’re joining us, do you?”

I wasn’t thrilled about it, but I wasn’t about to say so.  I had assumed it was going to be just he and I when he had asked me to come here for dinner.  “Nope!  I’m sure it’ll be fun.”  But then I cringed, remembering Nate ogling me.  I felt a piece of my hair falling down, at that point, and excused myself to the bathroom, to fix it.  I went in there and looked in the mirror, pulling a bobby pin out of my hair.  I had taken chunks of my hair and twisted them, pinning them up the back of my head, so the ends were sticking up spiky-like.  It was a twisted mess, but I loved it.  Something easy to do with having to shower quickly and get over here after practice. 

I went back out to the kitchen, but Luke wasn’t there.  I looked through the kitchen window and saw him standing right outside the back door, putting the patties on the grill.  I smiled to myself, imagining how delicious this was probably going to taste.  I just hoped he cooked them well.  Doesn’t get much worse than dried out, overly cooked beef.

I grabbed the glass (actually, more like faded plastic cup) of water Luke had poured for me, and I headed out the back, where he seemed to be carefully tending his meat.  I was debating whether to tell Luke about Nate’s perverted greeting, but decided not to.  I figured college boys, will be college boys.  Luke asked me if I was excited to be traveling to Indiana.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “Sitting in a bus for about 12 hours doesn’t sound fun to me.  But, I always like traveling.”

“You don’t fly?”

“Hey, we aren’t as well loved as the basketball team,” I said winking at him.

He smiled and flipped the burgers.  “Cheese?”

“Is that even a valid question?”

“Yes, ma’am.”  He laid slices of cheese on all of the patties.  “Can you head in and holler for the guys?”

I went inside and walked to the stairs, slowly.  I felt weird hollering up the stairs for some guys who I barely knew.  I stood at the base of the stairs contemplating whether or not to just go up there or yell when Luke walked over.  “What are you waiting for?”  He looked at me strangely.  “NATE!  CHARLIE!  GET YO ASSES DOWN HERE, STAT!”  He yelled nice and loudly.

I smiled sheepishly at him, “Sorry, and thanks.”

He gave my butt a tap and we headed back into the kitchen area when I heard the guys come barreling down the stairs.  “Mmm... This smells great, mom!”  Nate grinned devilishly at Luke as he teased him.

Luke punched Nate on the arm and then pushed him backwards from grabbing a plate and said, “Ladies, first.”  I walked up to grab a plate and start fixing up my burger and grab a salad and some fries when Luke continued, “Come on Charlie, that included you!”  I heard some rough housing start behind me and turned to see the guys pushing each other around.  A very tall, very dark man, whom I’m assuming was Charlie, had Luke in a headlock, and Nate was trying to take them both down.  I laughed.  They seemed like fun guys to be around.  I hadn’t met Charlie before, but he did look familiar.  And although I had met and hung out with Nate when with Luke a few times, I didn’t know him well.  I sat down at the table and the guys started getting their food on their plates.  Luke sat next to me and Nate across from me.  As Charlie was walking up he said, “Aleah, right?”  I nodded.  “I like your hair!  It makes me want to call you Medusa!”

I half smiled, “Thanks?”  I didn’t know if that was really a compliment or not.

Then Luke started to chuckle and said, “Yeah, I like that.  You know why we call you Medusa?”

I raised my eyebrows, and started to say because of my hair, but Luke cut me off to say, “Because you make all the guys rock hard!”  And Luke started guffawing, and the other two joined in.  Nate had his head thrown back laughing hysterically, and Charlie dramatically dropped off his chair to the side and was lying on the floor, holding his stomach.  Luke was looking at me and nodding his head, beaming.  I pursed my lips together, trying to hold back a smile, and felt my cheeks turn red.  I put my forehead down onto my hand and started giggling.  Soon I was laughing so hard tears were running down my face.

“You guys are ridiculous,” I squeaked out between gasps of laughter.

Luke said, “Funny because it’s true!”

The rest of dinner went by without too much teasing.  The guys just laughed and joked with each other.  They spared me the rest of the time, which I was thankful for, as I was embarrassed enough by that one comment.  Though flattered, I suppose.  Nate and Charlie offered to clean up, since Luke had made them dinner, and they insisted I not help, as I was a guest.  Though Charlie added, “For now.  Your third visit is your last one as a guest!”  I grinned and thanked them for being so gracious.

Luke dragged me up to his room, stating he knew we didn’t have a lot of time because Nate would want back in, and I needed to leave to get up early in the morning.  He locked the bedroom door and led me to the bed.  While still standing, he peeled my sweatshirt up and over my head, throwing it on the floor.  He took my t-shirt off, too.  He lifted me swiftly, seeming as if I weighed nothing to him, and laid me on the bed, him coming down on top of me.  He softly murmured, “Ever since you surprisingly stripped in front of me, I couldn’t get the image of you out of my head.”

“Is that a good thing?” I teasingly asked.

He thrusted his hips against me, and I could feel how aroused he was, already.  “What do you think?”

I raised my head, stretching up as he was hunched over slightly, being so much taller than me.  I wove my fingers through his hair and pushed his head down to mine and kissed him.  The kissing was immediately passionate, as our tongues explored each other’s mouths.  He stopped kissing me and trailed down to my neck, while reaching down and unbuttoning my jeans.  He removed his lips from my body just long enough to pull my jeans off.  While he was still off of me, he unbuttoned his and pulled them down, revealing boxer briefs, which seemed to be barely containing his erection.  He threw off his shirt and leaned back down, grinding his pelvis into mine, only the thin layers of my panties and his boxer briefs keeping us apart.  He started kissing me again, reaching around behind me to unclasp my bra.  He got it pretty quickly, and I let go of him long enough to pull it off of me and throw it to the ground.  He pressed his chest against mine, kissing me deeper.  I was tingling, and my desire for him was growing more with his thrust of his hips.  “I want you.  Now.”

He paused, smiling at me.  He got up on his knees and pulled my panties down.  He took that moment to look up and down my body, seeming to savor every inch.  “Mm,” was the sound he made as he smiled.  He fully removed my panties and then started pulling down his underwear.  I curled my knees up as he positioned himself on top of me again and was rubbing his hardness where it felt so good.  I closed my eyes and rolled my head upwards, imagining what this was going to feel like. 

And then I made the mistake of opening my eyes and looking down.

40 comments:

  1. omg you can't leave us hanging like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can and I did!!! haha :) Teasing.. The new one will be up tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. WHAT?!!! ahh I can't wait for the next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be up tomorrow, so your wait will be over:)

      Delete
  3. Omg!! how can you leave us hanging like that :( please put up another post SOON!

    P.S. this is my first time commenting here, just wanted to say that you have an amazing blog & a fan all the way from South Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next post will be up tomorrow, probably late afternoon, but maybe earlier.

      Thank you for commenting!! And thank you for the compliment. I'm so happy that you're reading from across the world. That's so awesome!! :)

      Delete
  4. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterApril 16, 2014 at 8:43 AM

    Well Luke's "thing" must be unusually big (like him) since she thought his underwear were barely containing him... and he did say a post or two ago that Aleah would have remembered if he had taken advantage of her that night she blacked out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite observant and have a good memory :)

      Delete
  5. He's well endowed? I think Nate slipped something in her drink that night she blacked out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he is.. we shall find out soon enough.

      And you may be right about that, we'll have to see what ends up happening.

      Delete
  6. Maybe he put on some crazy fluorescent colored condom and started laughing?? mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe her period JUST started?! I mean, it could be possible... That would be so messy though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, awkward and embarrassing.. Let's hope not, but you'll find out tomorrow for sure :)

      Delete
  8. OMGGGGGGGGGG awesome post! Dying to know where this is going lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Please don't die, your wait will be over tomorrow!!

      Delete
  9. I think Nate was watching! Maybe he had a key for the door or Nate had a key? They are now officially a couple. College kids or not, I thought it gross that Luke made the joke about her making everyone hard. Doesn't seem like he's really all that serious about her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh what I meant to say was maybe Luke didn't really lock it or nate had a key

      Delete
    2. Another really good, and original guess! Maybe you're right, maybe not, we shall see sooner than later.

      I appreciate you thinking that was an inappropriate comment for her to make. I don't know if Aleah feels the same way or not yet, but I'm sure she'll figure it out soon enough.

      Delete
  10. Luke is hung. Can't wait until the next post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So he may be! I will be putting up the post tomorrow afternoon :)

      Delete
  11. No birth control?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about birth control these stories don't have to start every post with sex about taking there Birth Control I mean they aren't getting pregnant so use some imagination that there is some birth control being used somewhere it's fiction meaning not real..

      Delete
    2. Firstly, I'd like to point out that they aren't having sex in this post. Though it may be close, they aren't. Still time for birth control, anonymous!

      Secondly, Danielle, you have a valid point. It would take away. And while I've made references to Plan B and condoms previously, I didn't in this case. Aleah may make a trip to the OBGYN soon to get on it, though, depending on what happens with her and Luke.

      Delete
    3. I don't see any reason to talk about birth control in the blog. You don't talk about her periods and needing tampons.

      Delete
  12. What!!! What did she see??? As much as I like hot sex sceens, I really wish she would have taken things a bit slower with Luke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You'll be able to find out tomorrow!

      Yeah, so do I (about her wishing it would've been slower) :) Unfortunately (or fortunately), Aleah is still learning about relationships, and though it hasn't talked about it yet, she went really really slow physically with both Zach and Derek, the only two she has previously been with, so this is a new experience for her. But she may simply just not be thinking with her head, and with other parts of her body!

      Delete
  13. Hmm, I'm curious what she saw. I'm thinking she was impressed by Luke's package..lol. I love Mum's comment, that was awesome!! Nonetheless I can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arianna! The new post will be up tomorrow, so you'll find out then :)

      Delete
  14. Luke seems very disrespectful, I think she can do better than him. What guy makes a joke like that to his friends about a girl he's dating? I think that Nate and Luke did something when she blacked out...

    http://onabalanceofprobabilities.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does come across that way. And I hope in time she'll figure out her value and worth as a woman. But for now she's young and still growing, so she's just not there, yet. About Nate and Luke, we may find out about that at some point.

      Delete
  15. I can't believe we were left hanging like that, can't wait to see what happens next!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What is up with people asking about birth control? This blog is fictional. Let's assume that they're being safe.. How better to ruin the mood and flow of the entry than to have to mention that he has to slip on a condom or something along those lines? Jeeze people.

    Can't wait for the next post! Gotta be something interesting :)

    Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that on multiple blogs, that people are asking about birth control! I find it very odd, as well.

      And thanks for reading :) Hopefully you'll find it interesting!

      Delete
    2. I think it's the same person posting on all the different blogs.

      Delete
  17. When can we expect the next post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to post this evening, but it turns out I'm having a girls' night (much needed, as I don't get out much with a baby at home), which I'm so excited for. However, it won't allow me to finish up my post, so it'll be up tomorrow. Expect late afternoon, however, if it's finished, it'll be earlier.

      Thanks for reading and checking back :)

      Delete