Friday, February 28, 2014

Goodnight and Goodbye



“Have you been thinking that, this whole time?”  Zach asked incredulously. 

“I mean, no…” I mumbled.

Insert awkward silence.

"I don't understand..." Zach trailed off.

I started blushing.  Probably a mixture of the wine at dinner and my ability to be a professional over-analyzer. "Zach... I have never thought you were a cheater.  Our whole lives I've trusted you with my whole heart.  I just... it's that... when we were talking in the car earlier, and I told you about Derek and then said I never really got over you, you didn't respond.  So I thought maybe you were seeing someone, and didn't want to talk about emotions?  Or something like that." Ugh, I'm such a bumbling mess, and so bad at expressing myself.  And looking back, should've known better.

Zach slid over to be next me and looked into my eyes.  “Aleah, I love you.”  My heart started pounding.  It felt like him saying it for the first time, all over again.

“Does that mean you are single?”  Smooth, Aleah.

“Yes.  Yes it does.”

“Don’t leave.  Please.”  Tears formed in my eyes, and I blinked hard, wishing them away.  But to no avail.  One of them slipped down my cheek, and although everything was blurry from my tears, I could make out Zach putting his glass on the edge of the tub.  He reached up and wiped it away.  Which, in all actuality, just left my whole face wet, since his hand was dripping from the water in the tub.  That made me start laughing, which he joined in.  I leaned on to him.  

He lightly grabbed my chin between his thumb and pointer finger and tilted my head upwards and turned it towards him and kissed me.  I immediately started getting all hot and bothered.  I ran my hand down his chest and grabbed and started stroking him, noticing he was already aroused.  I pushed myself up and straddled him, sliding myself down onto him.  Although still a tight fit, it was easier this time.  I moved myself up and down, back and forth, riding him slowly, feeling every inch of him inside of me.  He wrapped his arms around me, and moved them up, tangling them in my hair, and grabbing handfuls, pulling my head back lightly with my hair.  He kissed my neck, working his way down to my breasts, where he spent generous amounts of time on both, licking, biting, and kissing.  To get to my breasts, he had pulled me back farther.  Being in the water was helping me sit on him at such a steep angle.  But it was also causing him to rub me in a way I had never felt before.  I gasped and yelled out as wave after wave of passion rocked my body.  Right at the most sensitive time he pulled out, and turned me around, entering me from behind.  I was supporting myself on the edge of the tub and he was thrusting deeply, and quickly.  He curled himself down onto me as I felt his body jerking from his explosion.  I let go of the edge of the tub and he wrapped his arms around me and sank down into one of the seats with me on top of him.  We sat like that for a long while, until our skin was prune-ish and wrinkled.  He moved his hand down and pleasured me with one of his fingers until I came again.  At that point we were both tired, probably more mentally than anything.   

He hopped out of the tub and got a towel and brought it over to me.  It was big and warm and so soft.  I wrapped myself in it and skipped over to my bag where I pulled on a pair of sweats and an over sized t-shirt.  I saw Sarah had packed some sexy lingerie in there, but clearly I had missed that step, and don’t know how I overlooked it when searching for a swimming suit, either.  I saw Zach on his phone, wearing only basketball shorts.  He looked so good.  I could see he was setting an alarm.  I asked what time we had to get up. 

“Oh, Aleah, you’re really going to like this.  4.”

“Please tell me you mean p.m.”

He gave me a look.  I mean, clearly I knew he meant a.m., but I was sure hoping and wishing he didn’t.  “You don’t have to get ready; you can just drop me off like that.  The reservation here is until 12.  I’m not going to check us out, you can.  You can come back and go to sleep until then.  I’ll be ready by the time I get you up to leave.”

Zach stripped the comforter off the bed, and turned the heat up in the room a little.  He ran and jumped onto the bed, and onto me, and kissed me.  “I’m going to miss you.”

“I’m going to miss you, too, so much.”

He got off of me, curled up beside me and turned off the light.

“Hey, Zach?”

“Yes?”

“I love you, too.”

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing date, I'm so sad he's leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach seems really sweet and thoughtful. I like these two together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOO sad that Zach is leaving, I really hope they stay in touch and he will come back soon!! I really enjoy this blog, I missed the post before this so I had to read two.. I kind of liked being able to read that much at one time :-) I can't wait for the next post to see what happens next..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments everyone!

    Danielle, time will tell if they are able to stay in touch or not. Yeah, I try to post quite often. I'm slightly OCD about some things, and one of those things is making sure my posts are "time realistic." I know a lot of blogs drag events out over multiple posts, and I may do that in some cases, but I want this to be as true to a real timeline as possible, and so therefore, I will post pretty often in order to keep realistic updates. So, for instance, weather will always match the real time of year. Even though I'm not currently in college, I'll look up when spring break is, for instance, so that way events coincide with what's really happening.

    Anyway, sorry for such a long reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok, the long reply doesn't bother me at all I am glad that you take the time to answer us and make sure we know what is going on and all that.. I like how real everything is.. I love the blog!

      Delete